I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Nuffnang

Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chapter 14...I HATE MATHS!!

Today afternoon,
when i came back from school,
my dad suddenly ask me bout my trial result.
I was like SHIT!!
actually din wanna to let him know,
so i just pretend that i can't listen.

But after my nap,
he suddenly ask again,
so i just have to let him know(haiz~)

Actually i got 3rd place in class,
and my overall result is not bad,
but,
I FAIL my maths!!

Then when he see my result,
he start la...
say that maths is very important in future,
when i go in college what also need maths.
ask me to brush up my maths in this few weeks..(and i know that it is impossible)

So,
i just hope on my SPM result that miracle will happen,
and i will pass my maths...

But still,
I HATE NUMBERS!!I HATE MATHS!!


--------END--------


No comments:

Post a Comment