I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Nuffnang

Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chapter 32...Happy 18th Birthday ♥

Happy 18th Birthday to myself
It was my birthday yesterday, officially 18 this year.

Not going to write stories here,
just wanna thanks all my friends that wished me Happy Birthday,
and a BIG THANK YOU to my lovely college mates and family that celebrated with me .

Had a really great day and appreciated ALL of your wishes.

My presents from...
Dad (YSL Perfume)
Mum and Sis (Renoma Singlet)

Cecilia Chong (Black Shirt)
Vivian Leaw ( Cap+T-shirt)
Mer Sie (Shirt and handmade birthday card)

I would also want to thanks my sister for bringing me to The Ship, Bukit Bintang to have a great birthday dinner.
Dinner at the Ship with sister and college mates. =)

--------END--------


1 comment: